cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming use after 3G shutdown in U.S.

Alecu1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to buy the same US Roaming $30 bundle that I purchased 15 days ago and it is not available when I login. I have 1 day left on my current bundle.

4 REPLIES 4

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You mentioned in your other post that you still have 1 day left on your current bundle. You cannot repurchase a currently active US add-on in your account within 15 days of the original purchase.

@Alecu1 

you are not trying to re-buy the same Talk/Text bundle after you just used up?

did you try using both the app and the browser?

for app, if you already installed, uninstall, reboot and reinstall again.  Also delete the  browser cache of the default browser on the phone before you try again 

for browser, try using Incognito mode

if nothing works, please open ticket with PM support they can help

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Alecu1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Further to my earlier note on this subject, here is a screen shot showing that the only bundle that I can purchase is talk-text when what I purchased previously included data and the bundle with data does not show up. I am getting a bit fed up with all the problems that I experience when I attempt to purchase/renew US Roaming. Each time I renew there is another surprise/hurdle.

Alecu1_0-1708399575029.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Alecu1 

to rebuy the same US roaming, you need to wait for the US roaming to expire and wait another 24 hours.  If you don't want to wait the extra 24 hours or wait to renew early (likely you used up the data), you have to ask support to help to re-buy the same roaming addon.   Please open ticket with PM support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.