cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming - Williston ND

cgartly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm travelling right now and my public mobile sim will not roam on any carrier here, when I do a network scan I have the following choices:

AT&T

Sagebrush

312-770

312-330

Verizon

it does not appear that AT&T is the native network as my AT&T iPad SIM says Roaming when inserted into a device.

My friends Rogers SIM is not able to roam on any carrier, my Public SIM does not roam on any carrier here either.

Interesting to know that my Telus Postpaid iPad Data SIM is able to roam on 312-330 (Nemont Communications).

Too bad my public sim does not work.

5 REPLIES 5

cgartly
Yes I purchased a US Roaming Add on that was working perfectly everywhere else I was except for Williston and eastern montana.

It appears Telus applies a different roaming profile to public mobile customers than it does for Telus postpaid customers.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cgartly AT&T and T-Mobile are the roaming partners for Public Mobile.  As @xCameron94x asked, did you purchase a roaming add-on?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Send a msg to mod they will look after you
Send a private message with your ph#, sim# and your email mod and they will get back to you when they can. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Nowaja
Same issue here. I bought 1GB data only add-on and cannot get any data at all. Usage in self serve still shows 0/1024. And yes, I have roaming enabled on my phone.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire
Just thought I should ask. But did you buy a roaming add on?
Need Help? Let's chat.