cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Minutes disappeared

RDE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was given 500 minutes each year in the last two years.  Today the minutes ceased but I am sure I had not yet started on the second 500.  How do I check this?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

@maximum_gato- One would think so. So there's another test for some intrepid soul. Before changing to a 5G plan, buy the 200mb add-on. See the 30 day countdown. Then change the plan. See if the 30 day countdown counts down.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

If 5G plans disable the add ons if you switched back to a 4G or 3G plan wouldn't that just enable them again?  I wouldn't want to blow through either data add ons....with or without an expiry date. Seems to me the ones with an expiry date would just start counting down again if you switched plans from a 5G plan.

Like the  promos for 2gb for 12 months would if you suspended your service?

@DennyCrane- My theory is due to the unlimited feature. Which is also silly because why not blow through whatever add-ons you have anyway and then go unlimited. Heck, data add-ons are only 30 days now so even more perplexing. Welcome to logic Public Mobile style.

@dust2dust Thanks, but why would they disable data add ons either?!

@DennyCrane- It's unrelated. 5G plans will disable data add-ons, not minutes.

What's this about kong distance minutes not being compatible with 5G plans?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The new 5G incompatible showing has nothing to do with minutes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RDE likely they are all used up. (unless you just changed to 5G plans, them those data add-ons will be move to another section called Incompatible Add-ons)

To avoid browser cache issue, please login My Account again using Incognito mode and see the list of add-on again in that mode

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RDE  Check like this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1688183865082.jpeg

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.