cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to transfer from public mobile to chatr. urgent!

Immeublesleigh1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I'm currently trying to transfer from public mobile to chatr. Chatr  wants to send a text for me to confirm the transfer, but I can't turn my phone on and the Sim card doesn't  fit into any other phones. Is there any other method to receive the authorization? Can it be sent by the email affiliated with the account? Please help! 

Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

1. Both accounts have to be active

2. Initiate transfer at Chatr

3. Keep PM SIM in your phone

4. Reply Yes within 90 min on SMS from PM

5. Your PM account will be deleted, all funds on account and rewards will be lost. No refunds.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Public sends the text, not Chatr. All support is to be done by Chatr. The Public account needs to be active and the sim in a phone to confirm the text.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Immeublesleigh1 @the pm # has to still be active and left in the phone , so you can receive the confirmation text from pm to verify the port to chatr @ that point you have 90 mins to reply YES to the confirmation text 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Immeublesleigh1   you sim card likely able to "downsize" it.  See if there is any frame you can remove it.  Making it nano will usually work with most today's phone

SIM_Tricut2.png

Yes, you need to get the sim card working on a phone to receive the text message and reply YES

Need Help? Let's chat.