cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to top up my account

Wupter09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is currently suspended, I think, because my father changed credit cards.

Mind you, the current cc info has been updated, but I'm finding it hard to make a payment

to get the account going again. Any thoughts out  there to make this account actionable?

3 REPLIES 3

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wupter09 

No, you don’t have to make a new account. Try going to the payment tab and see if you see it when you click manage subscription. 

You need a credit card to open a new account, you can no longer open the account with a voucher. So right now since you have an account and are able to purchase a voucher, I’d suggest doing that to get the account going and then you can reach out to customer service to assist you in solving your payment issue with your card. The card attached to the account has to be a credit card or Mastercard/Visa Debit issued from a Canadian or American Bank.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Wupter09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've looked for "Resume Service" and don't see anything. 

Would it make sense to start all over with a brand new account? This, I suppose, could be accomplished with a e-sim card, right?

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wupter09 

If you have updated the card you should be able to click resume service on the overview page and then make a payment.

If that isn’t an option your best bet is to purchase a voucher from a Shoppers, a Gas Station, or from on online service like Muskbird and then add it to the account using *611 or online on the self serve portal. Muskbird also has an RTR voucher that will add the funds directly to the account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Need Help? Let's chat.