cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tranfer cell number

JIMENEZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok I was trying to tranfer my cell number to public mobile from kodoo and tri to subscribe and got to 6 but didn’t got through my cell didn’t get tranfer and my credit has being charged for three months but I can get back to fix it 

2 REPLIES 2

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JIMENEZ 

Are you on prepaid or postpaid for Koodo? 

If you are prepaid for Koodo you will have to make an account with a PM number and then once the account is all setup you will message customer service to have them assist you in transferring the number.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@JIMENEZ 

Are you porting here from Kudo prepaid or kudo postpaid

If Kudo prepaid, you need to ask the customer support agents to assist with the process.

If Kudo postpaid, there is a phone number I can send you via private message to help. To get this, click your envelope icon upper right or Avatar and go down to messages.

Adding CSA contact details: To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.