cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Plan via a text message!

Mark37
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was offered an update grade to my plan to 5g with 40gb of data and replied YES as requested by the text.  I did receive a text stating it would happen on the next payment cycle but it has not happen as the payment cycle has come and gone.  Has anyone else had this issue?

8 REPLIES 8

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mark37 

Sounds like the upcoming change was listed in the subscription and add-on’s tab as I suggested you look. Glad that it’s worked out. Enjoy your deal next month! 

Sweet! Congrats on the new deal!

Mark37

Thanks…. That info was great and Yes, I see that it is set to happen on Nov 8th. 

Do you have the app on your phone? If so, see the circle plus in the bottom left corner. click on that and go to subscriptions and add ons. It should show there if it's pending.

Mark37

Thanks, I check and there is nothing in progress to update the plan. 

Mark37

Thanks, I did check the subscription plan and it does not state any changes pending. 
I got the text on Sept 28/23 and replied YES to it less than 30 minutes later.  I did receive a confirmation text stating that the change will be applied!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Mark37 

I was the same a few months back when I got an offer. It said the next billing cycle. However, that's not exactly the truth.... sort of. There is a time period they need to gather all the info before they change everyone that said yes over. It probably just missed it. I said yes and had just enough time for it to turn over but didn't. The next month after it did. You can always look at your account and it will show that it's in process.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mark37 

You should be able to login to the account and go to the subscription and add-on’s tab to see the plan change listed there as an upcoming change. 

If it’s listed there rest assured it will happen on the next renewal. If it’s not shown you should reach out to customer service to see if they can set it up for you as you are interested in the plan.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Just a curiosity, when did you reply to the text and when did your plan renew? 

Need Help? Let's chat.