cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to add a voucher payment.

Virgil1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i'm trying to add a voucher payment but i keep getting a message saying "Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later."

9 REPLIES 9

Virgil1

I got it working now. The problem was that i ordered a voucher for Koodo by mistake and not Public Mobile.

saturna
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just used a regular muskbird voucher (not RTR) an hour ago. No problems at all.

I always clear browser and log in in incognito mode in the browser when making payments (I'm visually impaired and the app is just horribly non-accessible for me.) I also log out and back in to double check that my payment has properly applied - 8 years in and there are still caching problems for the Public Mobile account.

hi @Virgil1 

muskbird should be immediate. 

did you also ask muskbird to check??

and you tried both using My Account and 1-855 to laad

if you did, open ticket with support agent

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

szu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Virgil1 wrote:

I got my voucher from Muskbird this morning (a couple hours ago). I got them before from the same place and no problem using them right away. This is the first time i've had a problem.

@Virgil1 

Muskbird vouchers should be active already.  

Try the other methods of vouchers (via your phone/611 or the PM app).

@Virgil1  You can message support and them to help load it or find out what the problem is with the voucher 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1723304308516.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Virgil1

I got my voucher from Muskbird this morning (a couple hours ago). I got them before from the same place and no problem using them right away. This is the first time i've had a problem.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Virgil1 

where and when  you got the voucher?? some vouchers need 24 hours before it can be used 

try using 1-855-4PUBLIC to load the voucher 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Virgil1 

some retail purchased vouchers aren't activated until 24 hours after their sale. The ones from London Drug are good right away. Alternative is to get on-line vouchers...muskbird.com is a great option.

szu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Virgil1 

Are you using website or Public mobile app?  

If website, try again but first clear cache, incognito mode or different web browser.  

You can also try dialing 611 on your phone and add voucher that way. 

Where did you purchase voucher? Sometimes it takes 24 hours to "activate".

Need Help? Let's chat.