cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to switch to $29 plan yesterday but the site was failing on payment

Mapleleafer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to switch to his plan yesterday but the site would not let me and now it is gone, can some agent contact me and please switch me over?

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/10GB-4Gspeed2

Thank you!

21 REPLIES 21

cin71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Successfully changed my subscription to $29 plan yesterday to change on renewal, but don't see it reflected on my account when I log in today. Please help!!

YI2000

I noticed the $29 subscription offer this morning and successfully logged into my account. Yesterday, the system was experiencing issues, and I spent a considerable amount of time trying to switch plans without success. However, upon logging in this morning, the plan seemed to have disappeared.

I hope a customer service representative can assist us in ensuring that the $29 plan is still honored for our account and can manually facilitate the switch to this plan. We would be greatly appreciative.

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I do not see the 6GB plan, probably because I have an Ontario account.. 

kistarla

I was able to switch to this plan early this morning (ON and existing customer), and it's still showing up as an upcoming subscription.

pm-sub.PNG

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@m99ck Yup, I was able to view it yesterday but was skeptical as to why they were offering a 6gb and 10gb plan at the exact same price. I think they made the correction today to differentiate that the 10gb plan is for new members only. Oh well.

m99ck

Yeah, I think they changed it this morning to New Subscribers only. However, it was definitely on the Change Subscription page for existing subscribers before... they removed it this morning. I went through the change while it was available but the website was having issues, I would like a CS Agent to hopefully switch me to the plan manually now as I did make the change but it seems it didn't apply correctly because of the website issues.

Mapleleafer

I have tried everything different browsers incognito cleared cache and the plan does not show in 4G, 5G nor All when switching plans.  My wife tried just now on a different device and same.  Can a public mobile agent switch us over to the $29 plan manually?  If there is a page about it and it says for all new and current we should be able to switch.  Is this just a case of bad public mobile customer portal? 

Andy85

@m99ck I just read the fine print... It's for new activations only 😞

If you are an existing client, that's probably why you don't see it 

m99ck

Same problem here. To be clear, it was previously available on the Change Subscription page (once logged in) and I even managed to do that (after many tries!).

However today the change isn't reflected, and the $29/mo. plan is gone from the Change Subscription page. It is still listed on the main Public Mobile page (for new sign ups).

Really hoping they can honour the $29/mo. plan as I spent many hours trying to switch to it.

grlahay

you see it on the subscription change page? Cause I know it's on the new subscriber page. Are you looking at that vs change? I've cleared cache and went incognito. It's not there. 

Andy85

@hTideGnow are you seeing the $29/10gb plan when logged into your account and navigate to your subscription area or do you just see it when casually browsing the site but not logged in?

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Same. I tried logging in yesterday and it never worked... Today I could login but the plan is gone 😩

@Mapleleafer @grlahay i still see the olan this morning 

Maybe browser cache problem.  Please use Incognito/Private/secret mode on the browser to login My Account instead of app or regular browser mode to try again 

grlahay

It's not available to be switched to right now. I only saw it on the new subscriber page. Not happy about it because the website wasn't working yesterday at all. I couldn't get into my account to even change it. 

Mapleleafer

It is not there when I try to switch my plan and I have cleared my cache and in incognito mode...

Andy85

@Potrice1337 other competitors are offering 20gb at $29? Which ones?

Potrice1337

I cannot see the 29$/m 10GB 4G plan anymore online. Did they remove it? Are they going to keep it and bump it up to 20GB to match the other competitors?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mapleleafer 

I can see it's still being offered. Use a laptop and clear cache files. Then check website again.

grlahay

Seems like a lot of us are in this situation! 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mapleleafer  Try to clear web browser or try on the app it’s still there . You can also change to a different plan for next renewal then immediately go back to change plan again and it should show up 

Andy85

Hi @Mapleleafer ,

Have you attempted to switch your plan today? The site seems to be a little more responsive. 

Need Help? Let's chat.