cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to switch plan to $29/mo. 10 GB 4G, but no change reflected and plan no longer available?

m99ck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I've been struggling with the Public Mobile website over the past day and after many tries, finally managed to select the $29/mo. 10 GB 4GB plan. However, I never received a confirmation, and when I log in to my account again, no subscription change is reflected AND the $29/mo. plan is now gone.

Can someone please help me look into this? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

cin71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Successfully changed my subscription to $29 plan yesterday to change on renewal, but don't see it reflected on my account when I log in today. Please help!!

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@m99ck yup, I ran the same test as you and had similar results. I had been working for me overnight but now it doesn't. It could be a number of things causing that. I just read the fine print though and it mentions it is for new activations only. 😞

m99ck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks both. @Andy85 I see it on the main Public Mobile page for new subscribers but once logged in, it's not an option to change my subscription. It definitely was there before, I am not sure why it didn't confirm my change and am hoping it can still be honoured given the technical difficulties with the site!

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @m99ck , try to clear your cache and open a new browser in incognito mode. The plan is still available on the site and you should be able to see it. 

If you still cannot see it, try to select another plan at the next renewal date and then switch back to see in the $29 plan appears right after. You could then reselect that it changes at the next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.