cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking details for sim card order.

Shina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I placed an order for sim cards for two yesterday.My delivery expectation was also calculated to be within two business days through Canada Post.I was informed that the tracking details will be sent by email to the email address that I added to the order but I still haven't received any detail and the couple are anxious to get their new lines.Its a first step for their job applications.They are new immigrants.I have received an order confirmation.I don't want to make a purchase of another set and then get these ones in my mail subsequently.How can I get my tracki
ng information please? I have an image of my new order confirmation attached.

ng information please? I have an image of my new order confirmation attached

Regards

Shina

edited by computergeek541: image removed

7 REPLIES 7

No tracking. Expect 5 business days. 

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@Shina 

Maybe there's a community member like @bluejaywpg  that can help you out with a couple of Sim cards that you will replace when they arrive? (With a refundable deposit?) Otherwise expect your Sim cards to arrive in 5 business days via Canada Post. It could be less depending on the location of the fulfillment centre that supplies Winnipeg customers.

@darlicious I am not understanding what this entails if I did participate in this. Unless you mean I buy them 2 SIM cards, then when they receive the 2 in the mail, they return those 2 back to the retail store that the other 2 came from?

And I assume she revealed her location to be Winnipeg before the pic was removed?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Shina 

Maybe there's a community member like @bluejaywpg  that can help you out with a couple of Sim cards that you will replace when they arrive? (With a refundable deposit?) Otherwise expect your Sim cards to arrive in 5 business days via Canada Post. It could be less depending on the location of the fulfillment centre that supplies Winnipeg customers.

@Shina wrote:

Thank you so much for this assistance and the privacy protection information.

I realize that it doesn't specify your exact address, but there's really no reason for anyone here to have that infromation even if the location that is pinned on the map can only be approximated. I would suggest also deleted the picture from your Community account profile as I cannot do that for you.

Shina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much for this assistance and the privacy protection information.

Regards

Shina

Please do not provide pictures that show where you live.  As for tracking numbers, there usually are no tracking numbers sent for SIM card orders. They're usually sent as a letter.  Delivery within 2 business days is unlikely.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shina  2 day shipping??? Not here..