cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total billing amount after accepting promotion offer

Lily12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile here. We've got a great deal for you. Get 20GB of data at 4G speeds of up to 100mpbs for only $27/month.

Does this mean my total billing amount would be  $27 instead before $25 if I accept it?

7 REPLIES 7

Coke

Thank you! The promo end date is Aug 6. I guess I will wait until then before contacting an agent.

Thanks for the info! 

HI @Coke 

it might not come up immediate

what is the end date of this promo? Check the text to confirm.

in the past, promo like this, the system will not schedule the change until after the promo end date.  So, you might need to wait

but if you want to be sure, ask support agent, open a ticket and ask

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Coke

@EB0 Do you know if the plan change will be shown in your account under the "upcoming plan" section immediately, or does it take a while to show up?

I accepted an offer this morning but I am not seeing it being shown in my upcoming subscription plan change section yet.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lily12345 

you got this on the text?  Reply Yes if you want it.  It is a limited time targeted offer. Great price

public35

I think your new billing amount would be $27 before tax!

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lily12345, correct. In your next plan renewal you will be in the better higher GB plan and you will only pay the new amount of $27 plus tax

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lily12345 

Yes, when you reply YES, the plan will be added to your account, next renewal you will be charged $27 instead of $25

Need Help? Let's chat.