cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion accepted in TEXT msg is not showing in online account

Annie_GS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accepted the new promotion sent to my phone, but my online account does not show the same subscription change. Is this normal? 

4 REPLIES 4

TrevorOne

After a lot of back and forth via tickets, three of promotions are now applied. The fourth accounts renewal date hasn't happened yet, I'm hoping that one goes through without the headache.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TrevorOne 

The account that renewed today should have changed to the new plan. It's suspected that targeted text offer plan changes are programmed to occur en masse after the June 18th expiry deadline. The accounts that renewed on Monday were a little too early and are probably scheduled to have the plans change on their next (upcoming) renewal. The account that renewed today may have been too early to renew for the programming to kick in. Agents may not be able to or willing to switch the accounts from Monday to the new plan but should be able to do today's at the very least.

If the agent is still denying knowledge of the new plans ask for your ticket to be escalated to their supervisor or manager. If they still refuse report back for your next steps for escalation.

TrevorOne

I am having the same issue. I have four accounts with Public Mobile, I have accepted text promotions this past weekend for all four of them. Two account renewed on Monday and one renewed today with the old packages and I was also charged for the old packages. Since Monday I have had a ticket with Public Mobile going back and forth... to make a long story short they are acting like the promotion doesn't exist even with screen shots. The promotion I am speaking about is even mentioned numerous times in the community and I'm being made to feel like I have made the story up. Very frustrating!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Annie_GS 

the promotion for the text offer ends today.  The system will wait until closing of the promotion and schedule all plan change together.  So, wait till Friday and check your My Account and you should see it scheduled as a change on next renewal.

if still not see it on Friday, then ask support agent to check 

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

And make sure you keep the text reply as a proof 

Need Help? Let's chat.