cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted PM targeted plan update

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Received a text from PM with a special plan upgrade on my upcoming renewal that I accepted by answering “yes”. However it doesn’t show on my plan account.

Will the upgrade just happen on my renewal date?

8 REPLIES 8

Wayworn

Yup all is fine now , patience is the key factor --- my accepted promotion plan is now showing on my account pages ----

Wayworn

Hi. The plan offer expired yesterday- (jun18) and it still doesn’t show on my account page. I actually changed my mind and want to keep my existing plan. Now a bit worried that the new plan will just kick in at renewal. 

HI @Wayworn 

Can you go back to tge original plan?  If the plan no longer being offered, then no. 

You can always change plan, but only change to current available plans.   So, think before you change.  Of course, there could be better plans down the road

Wayworn

Thanks for good explanation -- Also do you know  since this upgrade will obviously cost me additional funds would I have the option to stick or revert to my original plan? 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Good Morning @Wayworn 

When I got these in the past, I would say yes and it wouldn't show up right away. It would take up to 72 hours to show up on my app. Right now, please take a screenshot of you saying yes. This way you have proof you've said yes as it has happened in the past it didn't work. Open the app on his phone. Then click on Manage Subscriptions. Right there it will tell you of Upcoming Changes. But it may take up to 72 hours to show up there after saying yes. 

hi @Wayworn 

yup , it will schedule the plan change after Jun 18. Check again on Jun 20. If not there, send the screenshot as proof and ask support agent to manually schedule it for you

Wayworn

The offer ends on June 18 and my renewal is at the end of this month. So you’re saying after June 18 my renewal offer will show on my account page - right? Also since this upgrade will obviously cost me additional funds would I have the option to stick to my original plan? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Wayworn 

there is an expiry date in that offer.  The system will wait until the offer expired and schedule the next cycle plan change then.

So,, keep the post, take screenshot as proof.  Check My Account again 1 or 2 days after that expiry date to see if the plan change is scheduled 

Need Help? Let's chat.