cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I replied "YES" to the $24 4GB promotion last week, but it didn't update on my latest billing cycle

dreval
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I replied "YES" to the $24 4GB promotion last week, but it didn't update on my latest billing cycle (today)

Can I get a refund for the incorrect plan which renewed, and have my plan updated to the $24 4GB promotion?

6 REPLIES 6

That IS odd. Best to delete the app and try redownloading it. 

EDIT: I'm using an iPhone XR and app works good. Tad slow but nothing too bad. It opens faster now that I've moved up from 3G to 4G. 

dreval

Where do I go to Subscriptions? Like I mentioned, the app is broken (it's up to date to the latest version, and  I've restarted my phone).

Screenshot_2024-01-13-17-48-48-74.jpg

@dreval 

The website is finicky.  You can try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try on a different device to see the status of your account.  

If you don't see a scheduled plan change, then contact customer service agent via the link supplied.  

OK. If you log into your account online, go to Subscriptions and add ons. There it will show what sub you're on and what's upcoming...   if it doesn't show there, then for some reason it didn't work and you may have to reach out to a CS Agent via the link I posted earlier. 

I know when I accepted the offer back in September, it took about a week for it to show on the app/website. But once again, it never hurts to confirm with CS. Take a screenshot of the acceptance "Yes". 

dreval

The app doesn't (and never has) worked for me. After signing in, I just see the navbar at the bottom, and a white screen above that.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @dreval 

You MAY have just missed the cycle. If you open up the app on your phone and go to Subscriptions, you'll be able to see if it's happening next cycle.

You can also confirm with a CS Agent if the offer went through via this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.