cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tired of trying to figure this all out

JJ231
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I just need my account activated. I have already paid for a subscription and for some reason, I can't use my current sim nor esim after it was said it was compatible. Every time I log in... I get back to continue activation and I can get past that page. Help please.
9 REPLIES 9

Frank52
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you are using a physical Sim, was it previous used and disactivated? Physical Sims can't re re-used once they are disactivated. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JJ231  ", I can't use my current sim nor esim "

Is your current physical sim from a previous phone you had with Public Mobile?

@JJ231 

that esim is non-compatible with your phone. Now you need a new hard sim. Check on Amazon.

JJ231

PM.. I get it now. Sorry. I did use the pm app. 

Step 6 of 6: Activate

PHONE IS NOT ESIM COMPATIBLE

You've currently purchased an eSIM along with your subscription. Unfortunately this phone is not eSIM compatible. Either continue your activation on an eSIM compatible device or contact a customer support agent to get a refund for your purchase.

Message I got that I can't seem to get around. 

JJ231

I did, and this was the full message got on the app.

Step 6 of 6: Activate

PHONE IS NOT ESIM COMPATIBLE

You've currently purchased an eSIM along with your subscription. Unfortunately this phone is not eSIM compatible. Either continue your activation on an eSIM compatible device or contact a customer support agent to get a refund for your purchase.

I can't get pass this. 

JJ231

PM app.. elaborate on this. No clue. I downloaded the suggested app from the play store

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Are you using PM app to activate?? if you have been using browser, after the payment step, you need to continue the activation using PM app

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Also I would suggest, when you direct message them provide them with the phone number so that they know where to look. Will save you some back and forth.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JJ231: For account related matters please direct message the service agent by clicking on the following link; https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. Explain to them the problem and I am sure they can fix this for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.