cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They suspended my account and giving error to sign in my account. How I can make a payment?

Gulsum1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

HI @debraanng   You got the voucher already?  If you are trying to load the voucher , then are asking for the  12 digits voucher pins, not the 4 digits account PIN

@debraanng   Making a payment with vouchers via 611 doesn't require your 4 digit PIN, that is only required for if you are trying to use your CC on account.

debraanng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They did the same to me. Won't accept my 4 digit code when I call *611 so no way to make a payment.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Gulsum1 

Follow @dabr instructions but meanwhile purchase vouchers at:

645753FA-9130-40AC-85EC-D91722C53F50.jpeg

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Gulsum1   You could purchase a voucher from SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and load the funds by dialing 611 on your phone.  Recharge.com is another option to purchase a voucher online for an extra fee for the convenience. 

For problems logging into the self serve account, make sure to clear browser cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode.

edit: @Gulsum1   How long has the account been suspended?  As long as it's not been 90 days, then you should be able to reactivate by making a payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.