cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There's no SIM card problem

Feedo90
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with my mother's number. This month I upgraded her plan to 1 GB data, after that she started to get this error message "there's no SIM card in your Android". Restarting the phone or replacing the SIM in the tray solve the problem but only for a short time then it happens again. Should I order another SIM or is it something related to the upgraded plan?

Please note that I have a PM number and it works fine.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Feedo90 , it appears that there might be a problem with the phone.  SIM cards are extremely reliable.  The error you would get if there was something wrong with the account will not be what you are experiencing.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Feedo90 

I would suggest you bring her phone to have it checked out first. There might be an issue with her phone.

Also, have a CS_Agent reset her SIM because it could be a provisional issue with the SIM if there is nothing wrong with the phone. Click on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Before you order new SIM or contact agent, use HER SIM in some other phone to determine if SIM, phone or plan change causing issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.