cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst operator

Yahyamehrabi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have not seen the worst operator as Public ، two times I have changed my plan and every time my plan and every time for two days I could not received incoming and outgoing calls, I have heard that when we want to change the operator it possible very easily and the phone number does not change but my company wanted to  changed my operator and pay my bills but they couldn't and had to get new phone number .I  have registered my public phone in very my account and I can't quite from this awful operator and have to pay 15$ per month and through the garbage..noboady responsible I can not go to any representative and take about my problem not at phone not neither in person..a lot of people are in this community and helping online services but none of them can not do anything...that is awful operator with awful costumer service..

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yahyamehrabi 

How to contact customer support is not obvious and if you are anything like me.....the chatbot SIMon while the preferred way public mobile would like you to contact them it is NOT MANDATORY for you to contact them thru artificial intelligence but rather if you prefer you can contact them via private messaging as per the link supplied by both @LoveNature and the second link in @Handy1 's post.

If you would like some additional information on both methods and what to include for more efficient private messaging read the following post....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

@LoveNature 

To appease the gods and other false idols always offer SIMon as the first option and suggest private messaging as a secondary option if SIMon proves to be difficult or cranky?!! 🗣💬

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It's right on the homepage, under where it states "all support is online". 

"Still have questions? Our Community has answers.

Ask questions, find answers, and share ideas in our Community.

It’s an online forum where customers just like you help each other out by answering questions."

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Yahyamehrabi 

with your PM account you must be able to either trouble-shoot your own problem or be able to take suggestions to successfully correct any problem. You need to be able to clearly convey to us, what your problem is AND be able to comprehend the suggestions given. We're here 24/7 to help.

@LoveNature, now you know PM doesn't want private messages to be the first way of contact.  Please don't go down the same path as before.  To create a trouble ticket they are to use the chatbot for customer service

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Yahyamehrabi - in your time here, with your issues, I see you have had a few posts.

I am not sure if you understand (but maybe you do) that this community forum is where other customers and member like you here are looking for answers or fixes on issues that can be shared and troubleshooted.

None of us are Public Mobile Representatives. If you are not aware of this, I kind of don't blame you. It is Not Clear, IMO, who we are and if any of us represent a Public Mobile agent.

Some people may think 'How the heck do you connect with an employee of this company' ...well, if you stumble on SIMon Chatbot perhaps that may help, but sometimes not obvious where to find this tool.

If you search the Get Help articles and search 'customer support' you'd find methods to contact company representatives; but who would know that?

This forum could be more clear and more straight forward IMHO about the definition and usability of 'Support' this site provides.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Yahyamehrabi 

I'd recommend a provider with live support, as it seems this kind of DIY isn't your cup of tea. ( no offense whatsoever to you @Yahyamehrabi  ... it's this place that doesn't make it easy for all ...)

To all those who know what i mean,  this is Exhibit #2.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Yahyamehrabi PM is a provider with online support only, they never hide this fact.  That is also how they can lower the plan price a bit

You said. you cannot port in or port out numbers?  Yes, it is supposed to be easy, but some numbers cannot be ported.  Something to do with the location of the number.  It is not a. PM issue.  It can happen to any carrier, just depends on where that number is

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM CLEARLY state ALL support is on-line.

Friendly Community and helpful agents never failed ME. Your mileage (kilometrage) may wary as in any service.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Yahyamehrabi 

send a private message to  CS_Agent    to check out your account and they agent will be fix it for you.
here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes this more diy kind of place is not meant for everybody. If it just isn't a fit for you then you need to decide for yourself how to proceed. The account site is terrible for caching and showing invalid information. Extremely poor. But there are workarounds.

If you wish to take the number elsewhere then this account needs to be active. If you're going to Telus or Koodo then that's not necessary. It can be transferred while suspended. Deactivated? Not.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yahyamehrabi   usually plan change won't affect your service. 

So, is your service working now?

for both time, the service did not work, was that because PM had problem taking money from credit card and you need to make a manual payment to resume the service?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Yahyamehrabi  

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.