cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

wendyrules_21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cant use another different credit card and cant update preferred payment method trying to add data or buy new plan had to go borrow internet to use it as i have no internet so please add 1G of data and erase method of payment on file so i can add a new card thanks. 

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@wendyrules_21 

If you have no retailers near you to purchase a voucher (7/11, Shell, Esso/Mobil?) then your best bet will be an online purchase with Muskbird.com as their fee is a more reasonable 7.5% vs up to 25% with other online sites.

Read about how muskbird.com works here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Online-Top-Up-Payments-Muskbird-com/td-p/...

For more info on pm vouchers and where to buy them....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @wendyrules_21 

close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. Login again

go to your profile and update credit card.

@wendyrules_21   buy voucher onine from recharge.com or  Muskbird.com or ding.com

there is a charge, but you can use it immediately 

@wendyrules_21 

You need to clear your browser as noted earlier before login. There is a cache issue with the new website.

@wendyrules_21  If you remember your PIN number to account you can 611 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @wendyrules_21  why you cannot use the credit card on the system ?  A Public Mobile problem or your card problem?

Open ticket with PM support and they can add it for you

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or you can buy a voucher from Shoppers Drug mart, or you can also buy from recharge.com (with a fee) and then load the voucher to your account and buy extra data

wendyrules_21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes tried to update card info and it says it failed no stores close to me to buy stupid voucher. So frustrating 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@wendyrules_21 

PM is an online service so you need to login to your account and update your CC information.

First clear the cache, cookie and go incognito on your browser on a laptop or desktop.

If you are still having issues, you will need to contact a CS_Agent for assistance in help you access your account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@wendyrules_21 - we cannot do anything for you on your account.

Too many failed attempts may temporarily lock your account with regards to the card you are using. Try waiting an hour before you try again.

When you do try again, try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Or, open a tab in incognito mode and access My Account that way.

You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window: 

Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.

Mac: Press + Shift + n.

For My Account log in issues if this persists, you can submit a ticket here to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wendyrules_21   did you to update the card on the system and failed?  

try again using Incognito mode and see if it works

another way to get the extra data, buy voucher.  You can buy one from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug (buy from these places as their voucher can be used immediately), their voucher can be used immediately.   You can also buy a voucher online from recharge.com with a small fee.  Once you get the voucher, you can then load it via *611 or via My Account 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wendyrules_21  We are just customer  like you trying to help  

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675911869275.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.