Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The wait is OVER!!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Everything is new this morning!!

new plan : 5G and 4G , no worry, 3G plans, $25 and $15 are still there, they just hide it like before

new app: working now

new login: single login for My Account and My Account

eSim: yes, it is real

My Rewards site is gone and back as part of the My Account

looks like some changes on activation, too.  

Other observations:

Subscription (formally called Activation)

• $15 and $25 plan has to activated on app
  • save more with 90 days subscription s on ALL 5G plans and selected 4G plans

My Account: 

• transaction history, each renewal is back to a single entry and not two. GOOD
  • 2FA, now part of Eversafe for single sign-on , cannot be tuned off
  • Usage Filter removed the choice to filter by type, which is good, kind of a fix to the issue earlier.  Again, if you need to filter by type, download the full Excel file
  • BAD, VERY BAD: Mobile data add-on now has an expiry of 30 day!!

My Community

• Private message:  the envelope icon is gone on the mobile browser (phone)  Click on your avatar and select Message.  But no problem on desktop  (It is likley by design)

76 REPLIES 76

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I see the old phone plans when I go to "CHange Subscription", but not on the main store page.

Also noticed that the Community login button is still an icon, not a clearly descriptive word like how we discussed in that other thread.  Misleading especially when right above that is the "Sign In" link that has nothing to do with Community.

@HALIMACS the envelope icon is gone ON MOBILE browser only (phone)  Click 9n your avatar and select Message

Add: no problem on desktop

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you miss read, I was responding to @HALIMACS , he asked if private messaging was still there, he couldn't see it, I see everything fine on desktop, the only thing i didn't originally was the legacy plans, but I've since spotted their hiding place 😛

@XionBunny you don't see the new My Account on desktop?  I was using it since 6am

Try another browser or Incognito mode 

XionBunny

it's still in the same place it always was, on the desktop at least ( I'm on desktop right now)

@softech, saw she replied right away which I appreciate! I struggle as it is with severe pain, insomnia & so on but I still come on when I can & try to help along with check on things!

I use Safari & DuckDuckGo. Never any issues!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Where is the private message function?

I have not tried logging in on desktop yet, maybe there?

and yes, I see those ridiculous characters as well, have to backspace to get rid of them!

@LitlLdy no worry, Jade knows what you are talking about and is working on the fix

For me, I am using Edge on mobile and all good

@softech, I did! No difference! 😡 Taking twice as long to type! Getting very upset. I need time out!

@LitlLdy try using another browser..

@softech wrote:

@LitlLdy which weird symbol?  do you have another language installed on the device?

i am typing now on phone, earlier on my desktop... all good

@softech, I am doing nothing different! It started with new design!

IMG_0046.jpeg

@LitlLdy which weird symbol?  do you have another language installed on the device?

i am typing now on phone, earlier on my desktop... all good

XionBunny

odd I'm not seeing any weird symbols when typing.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

Everything is new this morning!!

new plan : 5G and 4G , no worry, 3G plans, $25 and $15 are still there, they just hide it like before

new app: working now

new login: single login for My Account and My Account

looks like some changes on activation, too.  

@softech, I am getting very frustrated trying to type with these weird symbols in the way when typing! 😡

XionBunny

i don't see the cheap options at all, where are then hidden?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Indeed ... something to peruse and poke around.

Still unable to log into self serve,  though.  Must still be wrapping up maintenance ... 🤔

Need Help? Let's chat.