cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Local hospital still can’t call my number and other PM numbers for 6 weeks now

moemoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First off I would like to thank everyone for their help in trying to get my problem solved.

I have checked and rechecked every suggestion ,everything was ok on my end and then I was given instructions on how to put in a ticket to Customer Service ( CS)

I was messaged by  CS and given instructions on what to check and asked questions about what would happen when the hospital would call (they would get  just the busy tone) and asked other questions.

After checking what ever they check on public mobiles end I was given the CCTS-CPRST  contact information for additional support  and put in a ticket with them.

So as it stands now I have been unable get calls from the local hospital for at least 6 weeks, and as I am having health problems and missing many calls from the hospital I need everyones advice on if I should I go to another cellular company.

I do find  not having a real person to talk to very hard to deal with, and I guess if you never have a major problem PM would be ok. But I rely on my phone as a life line. Thanks again Community.

7 REPLIES 7

moemoe

Thank you for your replies 

I am pretty much at the end of my rope with this problem I have done everything everyone suggested .It looks like CS can not fix this problem 🤯 they are not getting a hold of the hospital’s provider TBay Tell.!? 

@moemoe wrote:

No never tried SIM card in another phone but other PM  phones are effected ( so I’m told by hospital staff).

@moemoe   if you have a chance, ask if the issue happen to Telus customers, too, since PM uses Telus system

If the hospital confirmed that you are not the only one with the problem, open ticket with PM support and ask them to escalate to Telus engineers.  Of  course, tell them which hospital , and would be helpful to give them some sample numbers the hospital using to call

moemoe

No never tried SIM card in another phone but other PM  phones are effected ( so I’m told by hospital staff).no I haven’t been given any information as to the problem or if they’re escalating it .

I got some messages at first but now nothing?! Yes I’m getting calls from all carriers even PM.

I was with Bell before, and I think like you ,it’s on the hospitals end and I even got a Doctor to put in a complaint. But but should I have to be a detective?
Is it my providers job to make this right ? 6 weeks is a long time to not get  hospital calls when your sick.Going on 7 weeks 😖

thank you for your reply

moemoe

Yes I have got the hospital to try and call me several times and some times with me standing right there. The do not disturb is off. Thanks for the reply.

moemoe

It’s 807 yes same

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@moemoe 

That is strange. Did you try calling the hospital and ask them call you back by redial your number to see if that works?

I am sure a CS_Agent can get one of their Technician to investigate further.

Just wonder if the Do Not Disturb is enabled on your phone but this normally would go to your voicemail box and not a busy tone…just thinking out loud.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@moemoe 

did you try your sim card in another phone?

Did agent escalate your case with Telus engineers?

you can get calls from friends with different providers?  This is important, make sure you ask friends from all of these carrier to try calling you , Rogers/Fido/Bell/Virgin/Telus/Freedom.  It could be an issue from the source end.  It could be the provider the hospital using was unable to route the calls out of their network, so, the call was never get to PM-Telus network.

you ported in your line? which provider you were with before?

Need Help? Let's chat.