cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Service and Even Worse Phones

Pube
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After being forced to wait for an additional 20 days for my pre-owned phone due to a lack of any notification about where it was, i was glad to finally go pick it up.

However it is complete junk and does not have a properly functioning screen. I can't even accept calls it is so badly malfunctioning. What a joke. Who inspected this phone, a baby in a sweatshop?

After trying 2 different screen protectors to make sure it was the phone's problem (it was) i wrote to a 'service agent' with a ticket. The so-called 'service agent' didn't get back to me until many hours later and finally shut down my inquiry because it had been too long (24hours) since my earlier inquiry. I had already made it clear that I wanted to be notified by email but this was not honoured.

Now i'm trying to use this terrible phone and having to deal with the prospect that Public Mobile will not honour the 30 day refund guarantee because their own negligence led to me not getting the phone for more than 20 days.

Your system does not work. You insult your customers with your robot-run, self-sabotage 'customer-service' and you benefit from those of us so frustrated with your lack of service that we just give up. I have a life I need to get back to and I want the countless hours i spent dealing with your lack of service refunded too.

Pay some actual staff and make things right.

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Pube    That's frustrating for sure, unfortunately PM support will not contact you by email, so you need to respond to them via private messaging to get this sorted and/or get your refund.  Just reply to the last message you received to let them know that you want to return the phone as it's defective.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Pube 

Just curious of what pre-owned phone you got?

Surprised that PM CS_Agent will not honor the 30 days refund unless it was not a defect.

No defect is need to return the phone.  It can be sent back just becaues the person doesn't want it. I don't see anyhing about CSA refusing to honor the return, just a complaint about how long it took for CSA to respond.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pube 

Just curious of what pre-owned phone you got?

Surprised that PM CS_Agent will not honor the 30 days refund unless it was not a defect.

Need Help? Let's chat.