cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to a Black Friday deal after Black Friday

ilovecats516
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

just paid for another 90 days, and then logged in and saw a better Black Friday deal. If I select the option to start the new plan at next renewal (as shown in my screenshot), will I still get the Black Friday price?

ilovecats516_0-1700520613680.png

Cheers!

7 REPLIES 7

@ilovecats516 As stated, scheduling the change for your next renewal date in February will lock it in.

That said, if I were you I'd contact @CS_Agent today and tell them you intended to make the change but didn't realize the change went in last night vs tonight. Ask them if they'd be willing to make an exception to refund the current 90 day plan and put you in the new plan now. You aren't entitled to this, but it can't hurt to ask.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @ilovecats516 

if really just today, I would test the luck to submit a ticket with agent and see if they can do anything

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Agreed, though if the new plan is same as the old plan, just 30 days vs 90 days, may not be worth the trouble. Keep watching though, one friend has gone (in the last 2 weeks):

$40/5GB @ 3G (?)
$102/60GB @ 4G (90 days)
[*]$34/20GB @ 4G
[*]$29/3GB @ 4G
$29/6GB @ 4G

Needless to say, they're in QC. And the ones labelled [*] were changed before they happened, the 90 days is up in Jan. I will not be surprised if they book at least one more "change at renewal" before we get there. 🙂

ilovecats516

Perfect, that's what I has hoping to hear. Thanks all!

HI @ilovecats516 

if really just today, I would test the luck to submit a ticket with agent and see if they can do anything

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes. Book it to change "at next renewal" and you will get it starting Feb 18.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ilovecats516 

according to many experience, Yes, PM will honour it

So, click Change on renewal and schedule it. But make sure you take a screenshot and in case you need to work with agent for changing it manually 3 months later.

ilovecats516

ilovecats516_0-1700520665695.png

Literally just today with my 90-day plan haha

Need Help? Let's chat.