cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to another plan - charged immediately instaed of on the renewal date

margo5976
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I decided to switch to the new promo plan ($39/20GB) from my current one ($40/15GB) and I clicked the "Switch on the renewal date" button. For some reason, this did not work and the system took money immediately.

The biggest problem is that my renewal date was on May 21st, and I paid $40 already, and now I paid $39 one more time.

Who knows if it is possible to revert this transaction and switch the plan on the next renewal date? Who could I talk to? 

Thank you very much in advance, team! 

4 REPLIES 4

@margo5976 wrote:

It looks like I am not the 1st one who facing this issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/subscription-change-and-over-charged/td-p...

@CS_Agent  - please step in, I'd like my $40 back 🙂 

Yes @margo5976   you are not the first one, but tagging agent is not enough, you need to open ticket with them.  use the way advised above

margo5976
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It looks like I am not the 1st one who facing this issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/subscription-change-and-over-charged/td-p...

@CS_Agent  - please step in, I'd like my $40 back 🙂 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@margo5976   look like no fault of yours, there have been couple posts about that

But no worry, likely a PM glitch and it is reversable.  Please open ticket with support:

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@margo5976  you will have to ask support nicely to reverse it for you good luck 

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

• Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.