cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to $40 us-canada plan

kamboski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I was on the $50 us Canada plan where it said us data. I switched to $40 us Canada plan and it says 75 GB but no mention specifically about us data. Just want to make sure US data is included...anyone know?

Screenshot_2024-02-23-09-40-00-43_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

edited by computergeek541:  changed label as the discussion is unrelated to the "Community" category

5 REPLIES 5

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@mikla   The plan details don't indicate that it is unlimited and from the fine print there should be a small number 2 somewhere on the plan if it was unlimited but there isn't, so doesn't look like it.

@mikla 

I'll be conclusive with my reponse.  None of the Canada-US plans have ever included unlmited data.  The two new $34 and $40 Canada-US plans are no exception.

@mikla   The plan details don't indicate that it is unlimited and from the fine print there should be a small number 2 somewhere on the plan if it was unlimited but there isn't, so doesn't look like it.

mikla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Does anyone know if the data is unlimited at reduced speeds after 75gb?

Thanks

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

According to the fine print and confirmed by CSR https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/New-plan/m-p/1145153/highlight/true#M7993...  data is for US and Canada.

Do a plan change at renewal to avoid loss of non-refundable plan cost and data on the current plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.