cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap SIM Card

lenstokes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife has lost her sim Card while on vacation and has purchased a new one. She has attempted to activate the new sim using her existing phone number but the systems does not allow this.

Any suggestions? 

5 REPLIES 5

lenstokes

Thanks

lenstokes

Thanks.  Her phone is now working

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@lenstokes wrote:

My wife has lost her sim Card while on vacation and has purchased a new one. She has attempted to activate the new sim using her existing phone number but the systems does not allow this.

Any suggestions? 

She doesn't need to activated new sim card, just login her account and change sim card number to the new one. Since PM website has caches issue, so clear caches , cookies then using computer and private or incognito mode browser to login. For some mysteriously reasons, mobile device some times hard to login, so don't use mobile device to login.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @lenstokes you don't go to Activate sim card. Login to My Account using a computer and go to Profile page and change sim card there 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lenstokes were you using Mobile phone to make the change sim card?

Please go to My Account from ONLY a desktop or laptop computer to request Change Sim card (please note that due to some glitches, accessing change sim care from mobile phone or tablet won't work)

Need Help? Let's chat.