cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended service

Siva10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m on auto payment with no changes to my CC. My service has been suspended and I’m not sure where to reach out to help resolve this.

6 REPLIES 6

pm-user1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah, I hope they manage to improve it...

Noted, thanks!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pm-user1 

I'm happy to hear that. The auto pay system has been very glitchy ever since the massive auto pay failure on April Fools day of this year with payments running very late.

Reboot and/or toggling airplane mode on/off can fix most problems with your phone or service. For future reference.....

pm-user1

@darlicious The reboot is the key! My payment had finally gone through without the need for a manual, but I was still getting no service. Rebooted, all good now.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Siva10 

You need to manually top up your account with your plan amount. Go to the payment page. Choose other amount. Top up with your plan amount +$1. Confirm and submit your payment. Your plan/account should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot.

pm-user1

Same thing happened to me today. When I was looking for ways to wake the account up, the payment went through. Still no service, 15 minutes later. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Siva10 

hi go into your account to see if it's active or suspended if it is suspended look for a reactivate button autopay does fail sometimes unfortunately  if there are no avaliable fund you may need to make a manual payment 

Need Help? Let's chat.