cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

Jennh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Payment was due today and I updated my payment info but it suspended me. I need Public to take my payment

5 REPLIES 5

Kungfuhank
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If your CC expired…

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jennh 

Is your phone service working this morning? 

Was your new credit card charged?

What does your payment history page show?

Overnight on your payment date, there are warnings about suspended account.  As long as you have autopay or available funds, the account will usually renew successfully overnight and the warnings will disappear.  

Kungfuhank
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If your credit card you need to reach out to technical support to get your credit card updated, but not through the chat bot

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jennh  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed  otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675612292834.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and you plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jennh   PM is running on a 30 days schedule and not monthly

The cycle period date is confusing.  If it says cycle period  Jan 06, 2023 - Feb 05 2023  in your earlier cycle, what it really means is that you need to pay BEFORE Feb 5  as Feb 5 will be a new cycle

If it is suspended already,  after you updated your payment info, please make a manual payment.  click on Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to complete the payment

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg 

Need Help? Let's chat.