cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support to Iranian Customers

tahmasebi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

All mobile service providers have made calls and texts to Iran free of charge in support of Iranian people who are affected by horrific situation resulting from oppression happening in Iran. I was wondering if Public Mobile is willing to join the movement by offering the support as well. 

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

Omidwise
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm from Iran too. We need your support. All Canadian operators made calls and SMS accessible to Iran. Please help and support us!!!

It is urgently

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dust2dust 

A92D4F28-9993-4DC3-9D20-6BA142E602B0.jpeg

 Now you have two thumbs.. no more excuses 😂😂

@softech- I got tired of autocorrect and suggestions and turned it off. I'm typin' over here...not you. It's also a lot of why I don't participate much here when I'm on mobile...plunkin' away with one thumb.

@dust2dust what? I have to either work in my thumb typing skills or turn off my auto correct.. LoL

@softech wrote:

@tahmasebi Mao thong is that the system is not currently setup to call Iran even if you don't mind to pay.   

@softech- Did Chairman Mao wear a thong? 🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tahmasebi Problem is that the system is not currently setup to call Iran even if you don't mind to pay.  With that, I doubt any free callong will be coming. 

Check for those calling call option, or check with friends who are on those providers with free calling to Iran 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tahmasebi    PM being third tier is very unlikely to follow what the 3 main first tier service carriers opt to do.  They haven't offered customers any extra support for the recent hurricane outages on the eastern provinces, so don't see them offering anything extra for the situation in Iran.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tahmasebi  You asked before.. sad situation.. but probably no sympathy from a discount carrier.. people affected by hurricanes etc are asking the same.. not happening here ..

sorry wasnt you.. same answer tho☹️

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Haven't noticed anything announced about this @tahmasebi . 

Need Help? Let's chat.