cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support agents here shouldn’t tell me my PM account number?

CalebHan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just want to know my account number. I can’t access my account page. I asked PM agents to tell me my account number so that I can just port out. But no answer for that. Are they not supposed to tell this to me?

4 REPLIES 4

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@CalebHan wrote:

I just want to know my account number. I can’t access my account page. I asked PM agents to tell me my account number so that I can just port out. But no answer for that. Are they not supposed to tell this to me?

You can actually get your account number yourself from your MyAccount/SelfServe portal. Once you login, go to the "Profile" tab, then look for the account number section. It will initially only show the last 4 numbers, but click the eye 👁️icon, and it will reveal all 14 digits.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@CalebHan 

The CS_Agent will only help you access your account so you can look it up yourself.

They will point you in the right direction once you are in your account.

@CalebHan 

Have you been in contact with customer service agent yet? CSAs need to verify the ownership of the account before they can give out your account number.  CSAs usually will ask a few questions like the last 4 digits of the credit card on file and other details of your account.  Need to confirm ownership or otherwise scammers can access PM customer's accounts. 

Why can't you access your account?  You can reset your password if needed.  You can get 2FA texts or even email to access your account. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CalebHan 

support agent will tell you the account number.  

did you check the community inbox for their reply?
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

if no reply yet, just message them again for update

I don't think they will refuse to provide you the account number, but just in case they do, then ask them to help you to login to My Account again so you can check it yourself

Need Help? Let's chat.