cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supervisor

Sleonhard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am looking for a number i can call to speak to a supervisor or manager. I do not to use this community system. 

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sleonhard 

The account that you would like to dispute the charges has what plan amount? (ie.$15) When did you activate it? What amount is being charged to your credit card? Using the $15 plan as an example without any other rewards if autopay was enabled the most your card would have been charged would be $15 - $2=$13+tax without autopay enabled $15+tax. The second year with $1 loyalty would be $12+tax or $14+tax. What are the credit card transaction amounts (+tax)? 

Autopay is not a preauthorized card payment. It will attempt one payment only of the balance owing and your plan amount. If payment fails the account services are suspended and the account is cancelled and deactivated 90 days after the last day of paid service or when public mobile recieves your expressed written request to cancel your account services. If you failed to stop services via :

Edit: 

Correction: As per the terms of service du jour.....

• Ending your services with Public Mobile : Can I cancel my service at any time? Yes. To cancel your service, contact Public Mobile with the date you want the cancellation to be effective.
  • Removal of autopay/payment card info from the account.
  • Suspending service via the lost/stolen feature in your self serve account.

If you have been consistently trying to settle the matter with public mobile customer support since  you first became aware of the issue without success you may file a complaint with the CCTS to mediate the disputed charges with public mobile on your behalf with the goal of returning you to the position you were in before the charges occurred. You can find CCTS contact info at the bottom of your screen page.

@Sleonhard wrote:

. I have been billed for close to 2 years on a number that should have been cancelled sept 2020 when i didn't make the prepayment. 

@Sleonhard 

How did you "cancel" that number?  did you port out the number?  or you logged in before and disabled Autopay?

I had three numbers and for 2 of them the auto billing was cancelled when the payment was not made. I had to log in and pay and reset auto pay. 

Are the 2 of them those charged since Sept 2020?  So, now you have logged in and disabled the 2 of them?

Good grief. How many active plans do you have here? How many of them use the same credit card? How many of them renew on the same day? Can you login to the problem account?

If you can't login then call 1-855-4pu-blic and enter the problem phone number. It will give you the renewal date. Then the evening before that date, pause the credit card. Then midday of that date unpause your credit card. That will suspend the account for lack of payment. Then 90 days later it will disappear.

If you can login then you can remove your credit card and again it will suspend and disappear.

Another option is to a chargeback. That will stop the whole thing. But I asked how many accounts use that credit card as doing that would then impact those accounts.

The system doesn't know or care that an account isn't being used. All it cares is that it's being paid. To think we get complaints that autopay doesn't work and here you are.

At least that's how I interpret this story.

Sleonhard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have texted over 40 people since february. Most have been curt and dismissive. Worst dealings i have ever had with any company. I have to repeat and repeat security questions and everytime i get a new person. I have been billed for close to 2 years on a number that should have been cancelled sept 2020 when i didn't make the prepayment. Public mobile kept making attempts to charge my credit card. I had three numbers and for 2 of them the auto billing was cancelled when the payment was not made. I had to log in and pay and reset auto pay. My phone number in question was unpowered in a drawer for over 2 years. It is apparent that no one is responsible enough to call me and to answer my questions. I believe the run around is the only thing public mobile employees can do. If this is why they are hired then they all should get a raise. I would like to speak with a real person on the phone if anyone has this capability.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You cannot actually talk to live person. All support is done over personal mails through community. For account related issues contact agent. For everything else give us a chance to help you out.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

You can talk to any of us mayors!

Haha @CountyDownIeUk , but the mayors here have no authoritative power. And there are too many mayors here, as many as city clerks

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sleonhard   There is no number to call for PM.  Start with open ticket with them.

Or if you don't mind to share, what is the problem about?    Maybe you don't need a supervisor to work on it?  Or is that a complain?

You can open ticket  at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

You can talk to any of us mayors!

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sleonhard Hi is there anything we can help with? If not you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sleonhard  Sorry, PM support is all online.

You have to open ticket with PM support first.  You can however, ask the first agent to escalate the issue to a senior support and see if the senior can resolve your problem

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.