cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription expiration

DeePete
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a notification that my subscription had expired. My payment method is up to date and everything seems fine. When I click on the Pay Now button a notification shows up saying "We cannot process your payment at this time. Please try again later." I have tried changing my plan and re-entering my payment info, neither worked.

12 REPLIES 12

DeePete

I have messaged support, but will try this if I don’t hear from them. Thanks!

If you would prefer to keep the plan you have then first wait about an hour to try another transaction. And only try twice each hour. You could also go to muskbird.com and use their RTR option to pay directly into your account which should restart the account.

@DeePete  Maybe get support to step in and help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DeePete

You are correct. It is only IMessages that are working. I just realized that. I can select a new subscription on the website, but nothing I do will let me pay for it. I’m mostly wondering if others have had difficulty with processing payment.

If you're on the $15 plan then maybe you ran out of minutes.
And also, can you browse the internet on cell data (not wifi)?

DeePete

That did nothing. Thanks though.

Sounds like you have an iphone. Those would not be real sms texts then if calling isn't working. (but maybe also using chat on an Android) It sounds like your account is indeed on hold.
But you had said "everything seems fine".

@DeePete  .try rebooting the phone or reset network settings 

DeePete

Credit card is still good. I can’t make calls but can text.

DeePete

I can not make phone calls but can text. No payment came out when it was supposed to yesterday.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Yup. Like @dust2dust says, as long as your service is still working, ignore the message. There's a bug somewhere and I'm sure someone by now is looking for it. Unless your credit card is expiring...  eh.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you got this notification while services were all working then you could just ignore it. Seems many people have been receiving that text in error while their services are still working fine.

Need Help? Let's chat.