cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription ended in just 10 days

LYNN_2007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It seems there might be a discrepancy in my account. On November 17, 2023, I made a payment of $38.08. However, my account status indicates that my subscription ended on November 27, 2023 and my accound is on hold, and I'm being prompted to PAY NOW to resume services. 

8 REPLIES 8

LYNN_2007

Thank you for your assistance, I truly appreciate it

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think you will need to send a DM to the CS_Agents by using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They're not the fastest right now but they've always been good once they identify the issue.

ottawa

Thanks. Unless you had the account inactive (which people do when they're out of the country, for example), making a payment on Nov 17 wouldn't directly affect your billing cycle (obviously if you were due to start or end on Nov 17, it would align with your payment). Your "monthly" (actually 30 days) billing cycle would just continue. Is it possible the previous billing cycle ended Oct 28?

Was there a reason for going off autopay, and/or for sending a payment on Nov 17? Sorry, trying to understand what the billing cycle was.

[edit: removed info on billing cycles because this sounds more complicated than that]

LYNN_2007

At present, I'm experiencing a service interruption. Although my account displays the options 'Pay Now and Reserve Service,' I'm puzzled as to why, despite making a payment on November 17, my subscription ends on November 27. This discrepancy has resulted in a service disruption, and I'm seeking clarification on this matter.

LYNN_2007

Yes, I'm currently on a $34 plan in BC. I've previously set up autopay and have been a customer with Public service for two years. However, despite sending the payment on November 17, 2023, the billing cycle should have extended from November 17 to December 16. Unfortunately, it appears to have ended prematurely on November 27, and there's no credit balance reflecting this discrepancy. 

ottawa

It sounds like you're no Autopay. Are you in BC on a $34+tax = $38.08 plan? Is it possible your plan is more than $34, perhaps you booked a change on next renewal to something more expensive?

Can you login (on website or app) and see if you still have a credit balance, and what your billing cycle is? Was payment actually due on Nov 17 or were you paying early to make sure the funds were there? And is this your first month or have you been on PM a while? Remember it's not actually a month but 30 days, so the date gets earlier over time.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

You can view full account details online. Or you can call 611 from your phone and it will provide fulll details as to what's happening with the account 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LYNN_2007  Do you still have service is can make calls text and use data ? If so I wouldn’t ignore this message . If not it seems you will need to make payment to resumer services . 

Need Help? Let's chat.