cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribing to Public Mobile, but my postal code is not showing up within Ontario

matchavee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My postal code is recognized by Canada post and Google has the wrong postal code .

How can I talk to customer service on phone? This website is not user friendly and the deal expires tomorrow!

6 REPLIES 6

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I know it's a awful issue right now, I bump into it every couple of Referrals. The old system never used to be like this and took any Postal code with any Card. 

@J_PM can we make Postal Codes work again?

Who wants a hat? 🤣Snapchat-1714203502.jpg

matchavee

yes to flash sale and I sent them a message and am waiting for a response

matchavee

I did put in old postal codes but it doesn't match my bank information. 

I also put in the Google postal code with everything else correct, but they won't accept the credit card. It's horrible

Priority

@matchavee Try your old Postal Codes, if you previously had a P.O. Box - Try that Postal Code. 

If neither of those work, Try putting in the Postal Code that Google claims is the one for your Address. 

If that doesn't work, you can get a Vanilla Pre-Paid Card for initial Activation and use Public Mobile Vouchers for every payment after that, since you can put in any Postal Code with the Pre-Paid Cards and it will work.

Priority

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@matchavee  No live support . Everything done online you need to engage customer support via private message .

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.