cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick up SIM card for new account

PapaDan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to select picking up a SIM card while subscribing (for the first time) to Public Mobile, for the US-Canada plan @ $34 a month.

My account defaults to Ontario (even though I am in Nova Scotia)  

When I enter my shipping address in the store search, I click the Telus store I want to pick up my SIM card from and nothing seems to happen. Am I missing something? 

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @PapaDan 

you sure you as asking for eSIM?  esim does not need Mr. Postman, it's send via email or app, unless you meant Mr. e-Postman. 🙂

PapaDan

@hTideGnow I decided to have PM ship me the eSIM. Thanks for your help. Now just waiting for Mr. Postman 😕 Thanks for your help. 

PapaDan

@hTideGnow No, I am on my desktop and signed into my new account. One thing I noticed is my account seems to auto-set that I am in ON when in fact I am in NS. Can't seem to find how to change that on my account. 

HI @PapaDan 

are you using app to activate and arrange the sim card? 

PapaDan

Thank @hTideGnow I will try Koodo stores as well. So you think if the store on the map doesn't have sim cards, when I click on that store... that is why nothing happens? If they have a SIM card at that particular store then the process will continue to payment details?  

I want to pick up today if possible as my Koodo plan will reset for another month tomorrow. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @PapaDan 

try searching for other Koodo store as well.

But it is true not all Telus or Koodo stores carry the PM sim cards.  You can ask PM to ship you (but it could take a week or up to 3)

or you can buy from Amazon.ca if you want it quicker

Need Help? Let's chat.