cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribed and charged but no service at all

Suj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have started subscription on May 11 2024. I transferred my phone number from Telus and have eSim with the plan. I have paid and it shows current subscription cycle will be till Jun 10 2024. There is 0 usage because i do not have any service ( no internet, no calls incoming or outgoing). How do i fix this so my plan start working. Any advise it appreciated. or If there are any booth available in Edmonton, please let me know. I would like to get this sorted ASAP. Unless this cheap plan is too good to be true because i sure can not use it. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

benapp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Suj,

The exact same thing happened to me when I ported from Koodo (same company as Telus). If you already received your SIM you'll want to message a Public Agent using the link below.

You'll want to provide the date you signed up as well the date you were charged for your subscription plan. They will also likely ask for your last 4 digits of your credit card.

You'll want to provide your ported number as well as the temp number - if possible (go to your settings in your phone and look under connection and then network settings to find your SIM provision info. It should show a phone number which would be your temp number).

Here's the link for the agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Make sure you tell them it was a port from Telus as it's the same company as Public an can cause snags with the port. In my case once the agent got involved I was up and running in less than an hour.

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Suj, it sounds to me like your number transferring from TELUS probably didn't go through since you are reporting that you have zero service available, no data, calling etc. Have you tried using your old TELUS SIM to see if service are now inactive on that end?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Suj 

you sure the esim is enabled ?  or set "Turn on this line" and set as Primary if it is an iPhone

and if you have the Telus physical sim sthere, remove it

Need Help? Let's chat.