cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting Ticket Login Error

fortmax
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to submit a ticket to request a pdf Utility Bill/Invoice. Before I can submit a ticket, I need to login to my community account. When I enter my community username and password, I get the error message  "Error logging in". This doesn't make sense. I'm able to login here in this forum just fine. I tried resetting my community account password, but that didn't do anything.

7 REPLIES 7

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I tried clicking the blurb on the bottom right and type bill and choose invoice sent to me option.

It ll ask..  

14-digit account number

10-digit phone number

Your 4-digit security PIN

Requested payment month/year(s)

Invoice delivery option:

•    Email address:
  •    Billing address:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fortmax 

you will need to request invoice from Customer Support Agent by  ,and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No issues logging with Firefox or Edge.

Standard advise is to try different browser or clear cache. So far that advise worked flawlessly...

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@fortmax 

I had no issue logging in using chrome incognito. Maybe it was just a buggy webpage occurrence or you made a typo.

But as mentioned above, you could also use private messaging since the delay to get your invoice would take so long already (up to 30 days!)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@fortmax   could be just a browser issue

did you try on another browser like Edge/Chrome/Firefox/  

Or try clear cache or use Incognito Mode

If it still not work, try to use another computer or phone

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@fortmax wrote:

I'm trying to submit a ticket to request a pdf Utility Bill/Invoice. Before I can submit a ticket, I need to login to my community account. When I enter my community username and password, I get the error message  "Error logging in". This doesn't make sense. I'm able to login here in this forum just fine. I tried resetting my community account password, but that didn't do anything.

@fortmax 

To request the pdf of your bill, you can use this link to 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.