Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop "Unresolved complaint..." Texts

Kip
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent 

Hey there,

I regularly get a text saying:

Public Mobile here. Unresolved complaint about telecom or residential TV service? CCTS may be able to help. 1-888-221-1687 or www.ccts-cprst.ca. To learn more about your rights as a wireless consumer and to view the consumer checklist, visit https://www.publicmobile.ca/privacy-legal. Free msg.

I unsubscribed and got a confirmation saying:

As requested, you’ll no longer be getting any promotional text messages from Public Mobile. Please allow up to 10 days for this to take effect. Free Public Mobile msg.

Months later, I'm still getting the text messages. Can you unsubscribe me from these messages please?

(Also, I tried submitting this issue in the chat bot and it asked me to create a ticket but the page return an error with "Error Code: XXX". I followed the chat instructions and it sent me to a 404 page.)

9 REPLIES 9

@softech wrote:

@Kip   

please use this direct message link:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

I wouldn't be suggest to contact a CSA about this.  the CCTS messages cannot be unsubscribed from.

@DennyCrane   I think so too.  I have a Fido phone, too.  I keep getting those text. 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I am confident these are legally required. There'd be zero motivation for the carriers to do this voluntarily.

Kip

softech's link worked for me. 🙂

Kip

Thanks!

@Kip   

please use this direct message link:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Kip

It looks like that page doesn't have anything on it: 

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 1.59.40 PM.png

I clicked "Sign In", but it brought me to my account overview which didn't have any clear next steps. How should I proceed?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kip  I wonder if they are required by law to send you this regardless

Message support and ask:

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kip  Please 

message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.