cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cannot call after paying for services

Prisshyla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I paid for service and wanted to call however I could not. Whenever I try to call, it says “sorry we cannot complete your call since you don’t have an active plan on your account”. Please I need help. I need to call.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Prisshyla 

More details would be helpful.

Is your account status active? versus suspended?

Does text and data work?  

Which plan? 

A few basic troubleshooting advice:

Reboot phone

Network reset of phone

Remove SIM card, re-insert and restart phone.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Prisshyla   did you login to My Account and what is the status ?

Or try to call 1-855-4PUBLIC , enter your phone number and check if your plan is active or suspended.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Prisshyla 

This may apply to you....

Are you on the $10 plan? Did your Auto pay charge your card $10? If so then you are yet another customer that missed being informed of the 30% rate hike that has added $3 to the price of your plan=$13.

If you are one of these customers I would suggest first sending a private message to customer support telling them you were not made aware of this unreasonable and unjustified rate hike as such paying $3 to renew and continue services after unfairly being suspended is under duress and by no means is an admission of accepting the increase as per their terms of service that have been broken by  your provider.

Then log into your self serve account and choose other amount to make a $3 manual top up payment to reactivate your service. Once active again you can consider your options to make an official complaint about the 30% rate hike.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

Need Help? Let's chat.