cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacking Add Ons

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

Over the last few years I have an account that has amassed a number of add ons that were given free. As you can see from the pic below, they rarely get used, as this happens to be mostly a "home" based phone on wifi most of the time. I asked the CSA's if it was possible to clean up the account page and stack the "like" add ons, free or otherwise (I have a second account with a mix of free and purchased). Unfortunately the reply (which as an aside came within minutes of me submitting a ticket) was that stacking add ons is not possible. May be the OCD in me but I twitch whenever I look at the add on page lol. Just an observation.

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 5.10.05 PM.png

9 REPLIES 9

@brainfreze- No need for envy. It's low usage. I will have 16 items on one account when I can get the freebies. Data and minutes.

brainfreze
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am envious!!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv 

You only have 9 different add ons....that's not that cluttered!  Mine have 12 and 15 respectively. I've used up at least 2 on each account. Just keep plugging away at it.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

A while ago an agent completely destroyed my plan and add-ons. I had recent images. They put it all back. But they missed one of the 500 minute freebies. So they stacked it in a previous one. So they can. I think they really actually should have stacked the recent ones with any existing prior ones. It looks messy to have the same name of add-ons in different lines. And it's what happens when you buy another of the same add-on so why didn't they. Oh well. Free's always good.

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kb_mv   

My kid’s account, a basic 3G for emergency contact only, starts to look 1/3 like yours. Intentionally using up the minutes and data is probably only way to “clean up” the cluster.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@kb_mv   While you're making requests from CSA's, please also ask them to add the year to when the gifted add-ons were received!  😉 

@dabr I think that would have to be a change going forward.

@Outdoorsman wrote:

@kb_mv what a terrible problem to have lol

@Outdoorsman Definitely falls under first world problems.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv   While you're making requests from CSA's, please also ask them to add the year to when the gifted add-ons were received!  😉 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv what a terrible problem to have lol

Need Help? Let's chat.