cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do free International Minutes Stack?

Patrat43
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I currently still have a full free 500 minutes of international calling addon from some free gift PM gave me a while ago. If PM does give us more international minutes during the Christmas holidays, does this stack on top of my currently existing add-on either have 2 add-ons of 500 mins or 1 add-on of 1000 mins? Or does it just cancel one of my free add-ons?

(Just changed to 30 days - $40 for 15GB plan from the old promotional 90 days - $120 12GB plan)

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You will have another bucket of minutes and another bucket of data. It will not cancel the older one(s). Stacking happens when you buy multiples.

WippyShippy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Patrat43 wrote:

I currently still have a full free 500 minutes of international calling addon from some free gift PM gave me a while ago. If PM does give us more international minutes during the Christmas holidays, does this stack on top of my currently existing add-on either have 2 add-ons of 500 mins or 1 add-on of 1000 mins? Or does it just cancel one of my free add-ons?

(Just changed to 30 days - $40 for 15GB plan from the old promotional 90 days - $120 12GB plan)

Every free add-on you receive will be mentioned separately in your add-on section of your account online. I have received about 1400+ minutes in free add-ons over the years and they're all mentioned separately. It keeps building up for me, since I don't make international calls. I guess I will use them when I run out of Canada wide minutes, but I don't talk much on the phone.

Coconutjay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been with PM for a while and I've bought many of the add ons for LD and local mins, these will be added and do not disappear until they are used.  The same thing happens with the freebies that I've received through the years from PM.

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The freebies definitely pile up. It gets better every year! Some of us here will never have to buy addons.

Need Help? Let's chat.