cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special offer

bob2ans
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I received a text yesterday from PM, to offer a special deal if I refer someone, that is receiving a $5-credit for 5 months, both for me and the person I refer. 

When is this offer valid until?

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Hi Jade. There needs to be a stickie to refer to please. 

Does this offer apply to all customers?

What is the closing date and time of when the new customer has to have the activation completed by?

Email notifications are better for some of us that have the SIM in a device that does not receive texts. 

Thanks 

Who invented English!!!

So a deadline can be "by" or "until" or "closes on"

Let's have some "closure" here!!

Much clearer would say the "offer Closes a11:59 Eastern Time Friday September 30 2022".

or because it says "until" and assume is 11:59 ET

The "offer Closes a11:59 Eastern Time Thursday September 29 2022".

@CountyDownIeUk   Alas, yes, but nothing new for PM and it's MO?

Perhaps....but once again, inconsistent, and the folks in BC or PEI will go by 11:59 their time. Loosy goosy.

@dabr- mmmm no... everything works on eastern time around here. So it would be more like 11:59pm eastern. But yes as usual the messaging is unclear. Really, literally, "until September 30th" means all of Sep 29...not the 30th.

I "manage" 2 $13 accounts and 1 $15. The $15 did get this text. Of course they promptly deleted it. Sigh.

@CountyDownIeUk    Wouldn't the offer be over by 11.59 pm ET on 30th Sept., same as for everything else around here?

edit:  Oops, I did mean 11.59 ET, but got it mixed up with PT in my head.  Thanks @dust2dust 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

What is does NOT clearly say, is what time and time zone is the offer over at on Sept 30.

Last time it was clarified. 

And it is possible to refer a friend in another time zone. 

And no clarification in a stickie here. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It clearly says on offer - September 30, 2022

bob2ans
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks! I had actually deleted the text to fast I guess 😉

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It says right in the text…until Sept.30th 😉

689ECA7C-20E3-451F-85C8-DC79C7BB5723.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.