cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone I referred to Public Mobile and activated in December did not get the holiday bonus

Whoaness
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I was wondering, because the promotion for the 2gb and 500 LD bonus and $5 for the referrer, shouldn't an activation on Dec. 29th get this promotion as it says in the page that it should apply?  It has been seven days and the person I referred hasn't gotten the text.

Any help would be appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9

Whoaness
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks.  Yeah it was just a day late.  I had him check his account and it was already added.  He didn't get a text like I had, but I guess it was because it was late in the month.  I just got the holiday bonus $5/mo for 6 months today, so everything worked out.  Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Whoaness 

today the post the bonus for $5 for the refer friend. go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

you not get the holiday bonus then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@darkomega wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@darkomega : What?... lotsa people do repeat answers. Some readers may click more with others writing styles too. Maybe not hours later of course but you were 3 minutes. Have at it.

just giving proper credit where it was due, my answer wouldn't have been any better than yours so I opted to say yours was better.

HI @darkomega , you are a fair person.  I wish everyone is like you.  We have individual here that will reply 3 hours after a solution was accepted with the same info.   

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@darkomega : What?... lotsa people do repeat answers. Some readers may click more with others writing styles too. Maybe not hours later of course but you were 3 minutes. Have at it.

just giving proper credit where it was due, my answer wouldn't have been any better than yours so I opted to say yours was better.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Whoaness 

You will get your $5 for the next 6 months on your next monthly renewal date but your friend should have got their $10 credit and you should get a $1 referral credit on your Self Serve account.

@Whoaness 

The first bonus referral credit of $5 will be applied the first week of each month....so January 7th. The holiday gifts should be applied within a week of activation. They are a day or so late being applied so if they don't see it by Friday afternoon have them submit a customer support ticket to have the holiday gifts added to their account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Edit: never mind Z10 has a better answer 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable

The person you referred should get those gifts automatically. They should also have received the $10 credit.

You would get the $5x6 credit (soon) and the dollar reward. If you were here before December then you would have got the text. If you started in December then same thing...the gifts should appear automatically.

Need Help? Let's chat.