cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign into fido Network

DESTROYERtank
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep getting the message on my phone sign in to fido Network I would like that message no longer to be coming up on my phone anymore it's annoying me.

6 REPLIES 6

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@DESTROYERtank wrote:

I keep getting the message on my phone sign in to fido Network I would like that message no longer to be coming up on my phone anymore it's annoying me.

It could be an open wifi network that needs authentication to use the internet.  Delete any wifi network named Fido and turn off open wifi network notification.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DESTROYERtank wrote:

@DESTROYERtank  - perform a reset of your device's network settings.

If still issues, check that the APN settings are correct for Public Mobile: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles?q=apn

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @DESTROYERtank Any chance to provide a screenshot?  A picture tells 1000 words

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is your data otherwise working normally? (not wifi)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DESTROYERtank 

if is real SMS from Fido you can contact to Fido to unsubscription your phone number from them system or maybe is it a scam then ignore and delete and block..

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DESTROYERtank 

Sounds like it's coming from an app on your phone. You may try visiting a local phone repair shop to pinpoint the source and have it resolved.

Public Mobile does not provide phones, so they wouldn't be able to help with it.

Need Help? Let's chat.