cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single 30$ voucher

johnprince
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does anyone know where I can get these in the Toronto area?

18 REPLIES 18

@hairbag1 wrote:

Here's a link to on-line voucher for $30. There's a $2.99 user fee at check-out.

For those who had chosen PM as low cost service provider, $2.99 might be steep charge (10%). But if you are desperate then it is better then losing service.

@johnprince wrote:

For a small fee of $1 you can do RTP (Real Time Payments) at Mobil Stations and Canadian Tire Gas Bars by giving the attendant your 10 digit phone number. I don't know about you but I don't consider a 26% surcharge a small fee....

Don't do this if the phone number was ported into Public Mobile from a carrier other than Telus Mobility or Koodo - I've read somewhere here that their system either doesn't accept it as a Public Mobile number, or the topup never shows up... Payment vouchers are the safest (and cheapest) bet.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Walmart is good place to go but be aware they sell vouchers on their 'photo' department which has different (shorter) working hours then walmart store. They are run by 3rd party and not paid by walmart.

johnprince

@darlicious wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@johnprince 

if you are looking for a quick online way to add funds, for $30, you can check out recharge.com: https://www.recharge.com/en/ca/public-mobile?utm_source=recharge-classic&utm_medium=redirect&utm_cam...

But, there is a small fee for this:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

@johnprince  

For a small fee of $1 you can do RTP (Real Time Payments) at Mobil Stations and Canadian Tire Gas Bars by giving the attendant your 10 digit phone number. I don't know about you but I don't consider a 26% surcharge a small fee....

Screenshot_20220508-163851~2.png

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

Holy crap is that a rip off.

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

johnprince

@JL9 wrote:

As stated be mindful of where you purchase if you need it immediately as there are some places/instances where it takes up to 24 hours. 

That is good to know, but still does not answer the original query.

johnprince

As per the original post - a 30$ voucher - more specifically - in person.

@esjliv wrote:

@johnprince 

if you are looking for a quick online way to add funds, for $30, you can check out recharge.com: https://www.recharge.com/en/ca/public-mobile?utm_source=recharge-classic&utm_medium=redirect&utm_cam...

@johnprince  

Screenshot_20220508-163851~2.png

JL9
Mayor / Maire

As stated be mindful of where you purchase if you need it immediately as there are some places/instances where it takes up to 24 hours. 

@johnprince wrote:

I understand that, but that is not what I am trying to determine - as per the original post, is which has a single 30$ voucher.

Here's a link to on-line voucher for $30. There's a $2.99 user fee at check-out.

https://www.recharge.com/en/ca/public-mobile

Let us know if you've chosen to use it and your experience after...most users provide positive feedback on the product and process.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@johnprince 

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I believe all stores that sell these vouchers have a binder, usually at the customer service desk, that contains a bar code for every possible voucher denomination. 

Just ask them for a $30 one, they will scan the proper bar code and cash you out.

Can you share why you are looking for a $30 one specifically? For example, would two $15 vouchers not work for what you want to do?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@johnprince 

A $30 voucher is a slightly unusual amount. Some retailers may offer that amount but many are limited to preset amounts. For example in bc shoppers drug mart only offers $20 and $40 vouchers. But most retailers will sell $10 and $20 vouchers. The following is a list of retailers whose vouchers are immediately valid upon purchase and loadable via 611.

1. London Drugs (only in the west)
  2. Shell Stations
  3. 7/11
  4. RCSS
  5. TMS
  6.  SDM
  7. Circle K
  8. Wal-Mart

Other retailersphave not been confirmed to their voucher validity times or are 4+ hours. If you can purchase pm vouchers in store at Canadian Cell Supplies the owner can technically sell them from $1 and up.....so $30 specifically would be possible but you would need to be in North York to make it any way convenient and he is closed on Sundays.

johnprince

I understand that, but that is not what I am trying to determine - as per the original post, is which has a single 30$ voucher.

@johnprince wrote:

Which of those stores are in Toronto area?

Most of them have location in and around Toronto.

johnprince

Which one of those has them?

@johnprince 

I am in western Canada, but I am sure there are Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart stores out there.

johnprince

Which of those stores are in Toronto area?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@johnprince 

Call these stores to confirm they have them.67C12533-BEEE-4F6B-9000-19769FDFF2E9.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.