cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Rick100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered  sim card over over a month ago but have never received it.  I did received a confirmation e-mail. Now I can't contact anyone. Using chat just keeps giving me a 404 error. Asking for a refund returns a reply that sim cards are non refundable. I guess my next step is to charge back through my Visa. I'm extremely disappointed with this poor service. I wonder if I should be reporting this somewhere? Feels like a scam.

5 REPLIES 5

@Rick100   you still have one resort.  Message them directly here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Rick100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried but just get a 404 error. Posting here has been my last resort. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Rick100 

Ongoing sim card delivery issue on PM side.  Please submit a ticket with your order number to CS agent at:   https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):
         https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rick100  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive , if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

• Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rick100 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

However, since it has been over 10 business days, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Sim card order"
              Then click "Contact Us".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.