cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community involvement

Johnovich
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a rough estimate of the amount of community contribution to the reward amount? Like how many bravos and replies needed before you start seeing rewards in your account?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Anonymous   I think PM is only paying no more than $500 a month for Community rewards, and they save at least couple full time staff  🙂

Can we join the TWU?? 😂

HI @Anonymous   I think PM is only paying no more than $500 a month for Community rewards, and they save at least couple full time staff  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Johnovich I'm always surprised with which the speed of replies come.  You'll see replies within a minute typically of someone posting a question.  So there's often contributors lurking just looking to answer questions. 🙂

I think the compensation from PM doesn't really make it worthwhile, but the desire to help those that need it and the gamification of the badges is pretty smart by PM management.  They're getting so much free labour from all of us for $1 - $5 off per monthly bill. hahaha

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Johnovich  It’s a secret formula that only PM knows , but by participating in community answering questions give if and receiving bravos and getting excepted solutions is all part of the parcel to rewards 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Johnovich 

for $1 or $2 (1 or 2 points), it is not that bad.  Come once a week, try to help couple questions and should be good

For $5 or more, it will be more time consuming,  Some people spend 25 hours a day here!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.