cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do Subscriptions work?

Sunstorm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have a 3GB@3G plan with some rewards. The plan before rewards is $35/month. There is a promo subscription plan for 20GB@4G for $39/month. If I choose the new plan will my rewards still apply? I guess I'm just not sure what a "Subscription" is vs the old plan.

5 REPLIES 5

Psychotic_Crow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to know if I can still keep my manual top up. I do not consent to using pre-authorization charges, and I prefer to only manually send a payment before the renewal dates as I have done so for years. Will this new change and terminology " Subscription" force us to go pre-auth?

Sunstorm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks folks....you are the best!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sunstorm Subscription is exactly the same as plan.  PM using this new terms to replace Plan and Pre-Authorized payment (it is now call Subscribed) 

You can freely change plan and it wont' affect your current rewards, also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Sunstorm Yes, changing plan wont' affect your rewards.  You will get the same reward discount

Subscription is the new name for plan here 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sunstorm  Yes you get to keep your old rewards when changing to this plan , I can confirm I just did that myself 

Handy1_0-1685127254010.png

Need Help? Let's chat.