cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Mdnteagle01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have gotten rid of my la dline ,but my wife needs a phone,should I activate a new line in my name,or let her do it and I get referral bonus or do I get the bonus as a second line?

8 REPLIES 8

Mdnteagle01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hairbag1 

so, your alias use + ?  if so, i think they might have fixed it.  Thanks for confirming

@slusagm wrote:

actually alias is troublesome.  while gmails allows +, Eversafe has trouble with gmail alias with +, there is problem with 2FA sent to email for those with +

Thanks for the headzup. I musta got lucky then. I manage an acct for a relative and use gmail alias without problem....so far !

slusagm

actually alias is troublesome.  while gmails allows +, Eversafe has trouble with gmail alias with +, there is problem with 2FA sent to email for those with +

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mdnteagle01 

you'll need a unique email address to activate a new acct for wife. Gmail does support alias if you use gmail. (ie: DDD@gmail and DDD+1@gmail)

slusagm

you cannot use your email to set a 2nd line.  So, ask your wife to use your referral code, setup her line , she will get $10 one time and you get 1 point every cycle

Handy1
Mayor / Maire
  • @Mdnteagle01   . You can’t have two phone lines on one account , each account needs it own email . So she should do it and have her use your referral code . She will get one time $10 credit and you will get 1 point back every 30 days . Once you have 15 points you can redeem $15 off your from
  • the rewards portal in your account 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Mdnteagle01 

The second line needs its own separate email address login and account.  It does not matter whether it is under your name or your wife's. 

When your wife signs up, make sure that she uses your referral code when activating her account.  The new account will get $10 in available funds within 72 hours, while the referer will get 1 friend points/month as long as new account remains with Public mobile. 

Need Help? Let's chat.